Cloud Security Architect
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
At Nordcloud you’ll get the chance to work with leading technologies as we partner with the premier global cloud platform infrastructure providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. We’re now looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Poland.
Your daily work and solutions we build
As a Cloud Security Architect at Nordcloud, you’ll find yourself participating in various customer projects, making sure that cloud infrastructure is secure, and proper controls are in place, and also participating in developing our models of how we make our customers’ environments secure.
Furthermore, you will become a trusted security advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
What we would like to see:
- Knowledge and experience in cloud security
- Ability to create cloud security solution architectures
- Security or architect level certifications for GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Background in security from at least a few years
- Enthusiasm in developing yourself and enjoying new challenges
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Understanding Application Security, Identity & Access Management, and Security Configuration Management is considered a plus
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, there might be travel required locally and/or other locations in Europe (subject to covid restrictions).
We offer you:
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – the cloud is one of the hottest topics in the IT market today
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly, multi-cultural, and supportive working environment – we enjoy working together in a flat organization where we share the knowledge continuously
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Independent training budget, certifications, and time off for self-studies and development
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
If you have an appetite and a deep understanding of cloud security and its various relations, you catch yourself speaking cloud fluently sometimes in your spare time, and you have several years of industry expertise, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!