Cloud Migration Project Manager
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Migration Project Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Identifying the technical prerequisites for upcoming projects with customer stakeholders
- Identifying technical dependency within the project and customer’s architecture
- Being responsible for the project’s technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Estimating project workloads together with the team
- Planning concrete tech tasks and allocating them to the team
- Leading and coaching our Cloud (Operations) Architects with a scrum master type of mentality
- Depending on the customer case, doing traditional PM tasks such as project portfolio management, budgeting, invoicing, customer reporting, tactical/strategic meeting organization, escalations, and risk management
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Agile attitude in Project Management and experience managing projects using one of the Agile approaches e.g. Scrum, Kanban (certificate is a huge plus)
- Experience in migration projects and understanding of on-prem infrastructure would be an asset in this role
- Experience in MS Azure/AWS/GCP projects
- Experience working with multinational remote teams (we have multiple sites in Europe)
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Previous working experience in a customer-facing, project/service delivery management role for a technology company and understanding the importance of putting the customer first
- A drive to learn new things along with a keen interest in the public cloud. You’re motivated to keep yourself up to date with cloud evolution and understand how it can bring our customers value
- A get-it-done attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
- Background in software development is an asset in this role
- Fluent communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, access to learning platforms, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com