Cloud Migration Architect
Amsterdam, NL; Rotterdam, NL; The Hague, NL; Utrecht, NL; Eindhoven, NL; Tilburg, NL; Groningen, Netherlands
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Migration Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Acting as a technical consultant and architect for customers through project work
- Communicating, designing, and guiding the implementations for our customer cloud solutions, as well as doing hands-on implementation when needed
- Gathering requirements and defining the main challenges for the project
- Helping engineers and other technical roles to build successful outcomes that meet customer needs
- Working together with sales and project managers to manage the customer expectation from a technical point of view
- Educating customers on best practices in Cloud and communicating solution offerings in a manner that customers understand the value within them
- Ensuring high-quality delivery metrics, reporting, and business profitability
- Ensuring rapid productivity for our rapidly growing migration workforce
- Helping to develop Nordcloud migration methodology and related software products further
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Hands-on experience in the areas of:
- Private virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, etc)
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Active Directory administration
- DB administration
- Backup and DR systems
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: AWS, Azure
- Experience and technical understanding of large-scale data center migrations
- Practical, systematic, and detail-oriented mindset and ability to learn fast
- Excellent communication skills and a business mindset
- Previously gained experience as a consultant working with mid-size and large, international organizations
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of the Netherlands
- Local benefits such as holiday & pension allowance, sick leave insurance & liability insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com