Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Cloud Developer for our team in Sweden.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Designing and development of end to end applications and integrations for our customers
- Supporting our architects with Proof of Concepts
- Working closely with the IT teams to ensure that the developed solutions can be monitored and maintained effectively
Your key skills:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in backend development with Python (Flask, FastAPI, Django), with the ability to design and implement REST-APIs as well as use existing ones
- Knowledge in databases (e.g. SQL/NoSQL, Vector database)
- Understanding of DevOps technologies: such as IaC tools (e.g. Terraform/Bicep), containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) and CI/CD set up (e.g. in Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, AzureDevops)
- Experience with at least one public cloud platform (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
- A valid work permit
- Fluent communication skills in English
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Experience and understanding of Serverless applications in public cloud
- Experience and understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience with Python libraries (pandas, numpy)
- Knowledge of backend frameworks in NodeJs and Spring
- Knowledge of other programming languages, e.g. Scala, Java
- Basic ML and AI concepts
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.