Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Cloud Developer.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Design and develop applications and integrations that help our business do more with less effort
- Develop data pipelines for reporting that helps us understand our business better and make wiser decisions
- Maintain technical documentation for the operation of the solutions
- Work closely with the IT teams to ensure that the developed solutions can be monitored and maintained effectively
Your skills and attributes of success:
- BE/BS in Information Technology and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
- 2+ years of cloud development experience in a professional business context
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL, and having some understanding of the following technologies: Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform), CI/CD setup, and GoogleCloud Platform services
- Passion for developing applications, integrations, and end-to-end data process solutions that solve relevant business problems
- The solution-driven mindset with the ability to learn new technologies while looking for the optimal toolset for the given problem
- Fluent communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com