Cloud Architect – Landing Zone
Amsterdam, NL; Rotterdam, NL; The Hague, NL; Utrecht, NL; Eindhoven, NL; Tilburg, NL; Groningen, Netherlands
Nordcloud is a world leader in providing fully automated Landing Zone deployments on Azure, AWS, and GCP. Currently, we’re looking for Cloud Architect – Landing Zone.
Our team of Landing Zone Cloud Architects and Engineers helps in building clients’ Cloud Foundations. We work directly with customers and each of us must be able to explain technical content to people who might be less familiar with the technology.
Day-to-day work can be anything from evolving our Landing Zone solution, designing new foundational solutions or improving existing ones, gathering feedback from the client, deploying a new Landing Zone solution, supporting another team member in the deployment process, and supporting pre-sales engineers in a meeting with a client.
To us, delivering quality solutions is more important than just “getting the job done”.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design, large multi-account/project/subscription environments
- Expert knowledge of one of the following platforms: GCP, AWS
- Understanding Cloud best practices in areas of Security, Governance, Compliance, Access management, Networking
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions. A software engineering background is a plus
- DevOps skills for leading a team and consulting the customer, experience with code testing, deployment validating
- Hands-on experience with Terraform that builds infrastructural services – Connectivity, Security policies, Access Management
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your daily work:
- Supporting road mapping and designing the Landing Zone and Managed Landing Zone services
- Following new cloud capabilities and maintaining backlog for our Landing Zone solution
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits of current environments
- Supporting pre-sales meetings with customers
- Implementing new Landing Zones
- Giving workshops and designing recommendations to the internal technical team and a client
- Being the trusted advisor for high profile enterprise business
- Mentoring other team members
We offer you:
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – the cloud is one of the hottest topics in the IT market today
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.