Cloud Architect – Landing Zone
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Cloud Architect – Landing Zone.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Supporting road mapping and designing the Landing Zone and Managed Landing Zone services
- Following new cloud capabilities and maintaining backlog for our Landing Zone solution
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits of current environments
- Supporting pre-sales meetings with customers
- Implementing new Landing Zones
- Giving workshops and designing recommendations to the internal technical team and a client
- Being the trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise business
- Mentoring other team members
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design, large multi-account/project/subscription environments
- Expert knowledge of one of the following platforms: AWS
- Understanding Cloud best practices in areas of Security, Governance, Compliance, Access Management, Networking
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions. A software engineering background is a plus
- DevOps skills for leading a team and consulting the customer, experience with code testing, deployment validating
- Hands-on experience with Terraform that builds infrastructural services – Connectivity, Security policies, Access Management
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work
- Local benefits such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, access to learning platforms, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com