Cloud Architect (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
We’re looking for a Cloud Architect (mid-level or senior) to join our world-class team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
About the Job:
Our teams of Cloud Architects and Engineers help in building clients’ cloud platforms, pipelines, and tooling. They work directly with customers and each of us must be able to explain technical content to people who might be less familiar with the technology. You will participate in regular remote meetings, and visit the clients on-site when needed, to discuss the specific solutions you’re going to implement on the clients’ side.
Day-to-day work can be anything from assistance with customer proposal writing, using best practices to design customer environments, implementing configuration management infrastructure, taking a step back, and giving design recommendations to a technical team or pre-sales activities. Your expertise will be appreciated by our sales team who you will assist to create new products and offerings.
To us delivering quality solutions is more important than just “getting the job done”.
Cloud Architect at Nordcloud should demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
- Windows and/or Linux sys op background
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- DevOps skills for leading a team and consulting the customer
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
- Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Hands-on experience with IaC for managing the cloud
- Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude as a must
- Fluent English
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Trusted advisor role for high profile enterprise businesses
- Following customer projects from start to release
- Supporting a team of managed cloud when needed
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Fully remote position, you can work from any place in Poland unless it’s fine for you 😉
- We have an office in Poznań, Warsaw, and Wrocław if you want to come and grab a cup of coffee with a team
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support, high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here! Curious about what’s behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video. Learn more about the projects and process here.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV, GitHub, or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!