We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Application Development Lead.
Due to business reasons, we expect to hire someone located in one of the following countries: Poland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Ensuring our cloud-native application development approach remains cutting-edge by staying informed on the latest industry technologies and best practices, and implementing them effectively across our green and brown field application projects
- Collaborating with clients to understand their needs and providing tailored, innovative solutions for new project opportunities
- Fostering an active and engaged developer community by organizing knowledge-sharing sessions, workshops, meetups, and more
- Proactively contributing to the development of offerings and enhancing the knowledge and expertise of our sales teams and delivery organisation
- Taking on hands-on project work, serving in various roles such as lead developer, hands-on architect, scrum master, or product owner within customer projects
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 10+ years of experience working in both green and brown field software development projects, doing also hands-on work and architecting
- 5+ years of experience building applications running on top of AWS/Azure
- Experience of leading and developing business
- Experience of working in an agile software development team and developing agile ways of working in both team and organizational levels
- Excellent communication, presentation, argumentation, and stakeholder management skills, solution-oriented mindset and capability to challenge the status quo in a professional and diplomatic way
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership of tasks from their inception to completion
- Experience in working with multinational, partially remote teams
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid/remote work within the country of interest
- Benefit packages vary from country to country, better talk to our recruiters to find out more about what is offered in the chosen location
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com