Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
When you join Nordcloud you become part of a rapidly growing organization, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company, which knows no limits. Our customers are well-known enterprises, that are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we are currently looking for a Cloud Advisor to support our Enterprise customers with their cloud adoptions.
As a Cloud Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- Building client intimacy to become a trusted advisor to our CxO-level customers
- Helping our clients on the full Journey to Cloud and will become an expert in at least one of these fields:
- creating the cloud strategy and roadmap, translating it into the design of the target operating model supported by and Cloud center of excellence
- driving digital transformations from strategy to successful implementation
- Cloud-enabling clients by supporting the design of Enterprise /Target Architecture
- Advising on existing new ways of working and creating transparency for new consumption methods (e.g. OPEX vs. CAPEX, FinOps)
What do you need for this role:
- As a Cloud Advisor, you need prior experience in management consulting / strategy consulting (e.g., problem-solving, presentations, etc.)
- A strong commercial acumen, ability to understand business challenges and translate these into a cloud strategy and transformation plan
- A general understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g. DevOps), and organizational restructuring (impacts of the new normal)
- Fluent communication skills in English
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country
- Individual training budget
- Access to join and a possibility to create knowledge sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) + certification bonus covered by the employer
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud strategy & transformation, implementation, application development, managed services, and training, leading client transformations towards public cloud end to end. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.