Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
When you join Nordcloud you become part of a rapidly growing organization, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company, which knows no limits. Our customers are well-known enterprises, that are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Advisor to support our Enterprise customers with their cloud adoptions.
As a cloud advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- Building client intimacy to become a trusted advisor to our CxO-level customers.
- You will be helping our clients on the full Journey to Cloud and will become an expert in at least one of these fields:
- creating the cloud strategy and roadmap, translating it into the design of the target operating model supported by and Cloud center of excellence
- driving digital transformations from strategy to successful implementation
- Cloud-enabling clients by supporting the design of Enterprise /Target Architecture
- You will be advising on existing new ways of working and creating transparency for new consumption methods (e.g. OPEX vs. CAPEX, FinOps)
What do you need for this role:
- As a Cloud Advisor, you need prior experience in management consulting / strategy consulting (e.g., problem-solving, presentations, etc.)
- A strong commercial acumen, ability to understand business challenges and translate these into a cloud strategy and transformation plan
- A general understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g. DevOps), and organizational restructuring (impacts of the new normal)
- Fluency in English
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- A lot of opportunities to develop your expertise, while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals.
- We’re continuously developing and innovating our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- We are born in the cloud, which means working with the latest leading technologies.
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries & regions.
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities.
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training and become a broadly skilled advisor – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget.
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support, high-end laptop, etc.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud strategy & transformation, implementation, application development, managed services, and training, leading client transformations towards public cloud end to end. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.