When you join Nordcloud you become part of a rapidly growing organization, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company, which knows no limits. Our customers are well-known enterprises, that are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we’re looking for a Cloud Advisor to join our world-class strategy consulting team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
In your role you will make a significant contribution to the success of the Nordcloud business by supporting customers as a trusted Advisor, consulting clients on Cloud Strategy, journey to Cloud Transformation and the technical and organizational change (e.g., Target Operating Model) required to fully leverage Public Cloud benefits.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Establishing trust and becoming an advisor to CxOs in the customer organization.
- Supporting CxO / digital initiatives to enable innovation and growth.
- Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap (which cloud, cloud vs on-prem, organizational changes required, business cases).
- Building transformation roadmaps for the customer organization.
- Building high-level target architectures for our customers.
- Designing and implementing cloud operating models and acting as an IT agility change agent.
- Supporting the creation of compliance and security approaches for the cloud.
- Providing an impartial assessment of cloud tech vendor proposals.
- Advising on the sourcing process, FinOps, and considerations for new consumption methods (for example contracting, OPEX vs CAPEX, FinOps).
- Creating strategic plans with Delivery (Project & Programme) Managers, sales colleagues, and senior customer stakeholders to build out the transformation & delivery roadmap.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- You have prior experience with management consulting or global advisory firms.
- You are extremely structured and always aspire to high-quality management recommendation deliverables.
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand business challenges and create customer value.
- You have a general understanding of public cloud technology, new delivery models (e.g., DevOps), and organization restructuring (impacts of new normal).
- You have high-level architecture know-how for at least one hyperscaler (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Track record in influencing and selling to high-level decision-makers and leading consulting engagements around Journey to Cloud topics.
- Widely read and up-to-date awareness of industry trends and technology advancements.
- Local knowledge of the law, legislation, regulations, and industry/domain-specific knowledge is a bonus (eg. finance, retail, manufacturing, or a blend).
- Fluent in English, Danish is a strong plus.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- A lot of opportunities to develop your expertise, while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world.
- We’re continuously developing and innovating our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- We are born in the cloud, which means working with the latest leading technologies.
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries & regions.
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities.
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training and become a broadly skilled advisor – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget.
- Benefits like health care, access to learning platforms, high-end laptop etc.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: “Hold my drink, I got this”.
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: “Teamwork makes the dream work”.
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: “Go big or go home”.
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: “Let’s go dinosaur hunting”.
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: “It’s about what you can do”.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our INSTAGRAM profile. And see also Life at Nordcloud and check business CASES.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud strategy & transformation, implementation, application development, managed services, and training, leading client transformations towards public cloud end to end. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.