Strategic Cloud Consulting in the context of cloud migration and digital transformation projects at Enterprise customers:
What does a Cloud Advisor actually do:
- As a Cloud Advisor you will become a trusted advisor to our customers’ CxOs.
- Helping our clients in at least one of these fields:
- creating the cloud strategy and roadmap
- leading digital transformations end-to-end
- Enterprise /Target Architecture design, defining transformation roadmaps
- Cloud Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Advising on the procurement process and considerations for new consumption methods (e.g. OPEX vs. CAPEX, FinOps)
What do you need for this role:
- As a Cloud Advisor you need prior experience in management consulting / strategy consulting
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand business challenges and to build a business case
- General understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g. DevOps) and organizational restructuring (impacts of the new normal)
- Fluency in German and English
Why Nordcloud should be your next career move:
- Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training.
- Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
- Nordcloud is triple-certified across Azure, GCP and AWS – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
- We offer flexible working hours, remote work (Homeoffice) and a lot of different corporate benefits (e.g. personal training budget, private pension fund, fitness support, brand new notebook/brand new mobile phone, etc.).