We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Being responsible for new customers, as well as further development of existing customers
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements and goals for proposal creation
- Proactive and engaging collaboration with AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud
- Leading ‘bid teams’, including internal resources and third party vendors
- Organization of trainings and workshops for customers to communicate the benefits of cloud solutions
- Supporting of the project organization during initialization and project handover
- Adherence to Nordcloud’s internal sales processes and standards
- Continuous education on technology and industry trends through training and certifications
Your skills and attributes of success:
- At least five years of experience in cloud services sales and consulting
- A basic understanding of cloud and a certification from one of the hyperscalers AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Problem solving and decision making skills, as well as the ability to lead sophisticated customer conversations regarding contract, expectations, project status, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Assumption of responsibility and emphasis on customer-focused solutions and high quality
- Great interest in creating deep customer loyalty to be the link between customers and other stakeholders
- Fluent communication skills in English and German; French would be a plus
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Switzerland
- Local benefits such as 27 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com