Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
The Nordcloud Advisory team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Public Cloud technologies. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Discovery – Assessment Analyst you will:
- Bring your experience and thought leadership to help drive migration – modernization strategy. Your goals are to deliver impactful, customer-relevant business outcomes and enable repeatable, low-friction solutions-based selling
- Develop short-mid-long term strategies enabling the delivery team to develop an executable plan
- Identify and parse industry trends in Cloud computing to recommend, plan for, and address core customer challenges for Cloud-Native Migration and Modernization.
- Interface directly with customers, both helping them to understand Nordcloud’s offerings and gathering their feedback. Finally, you will recommend ways to adapt to changes
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- 5-8 years of cloud experience combined with experience working on large cloud initiatives and/or direct experience working in IT transformations where the Public cloud was a key enabler
Key skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge in Application Portfolio Rationalization
- Good understanding of common apps and their business usage
- Cloud Transformation strategies(6R) knowhow
- Ability to learn and interpret results from assessment tools & CMDB
- Ability to use the data for Business Case and TCO Calculations
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Self-driven, detail-orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with geographically dispersed teams
Good to have:
- Experience of the major Industries in particular Manufacturing and Financial Services
- Knowledge on industry adoption of Containerization, Micro-Services and API development
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Offerings and services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Assessment of an application and infrastructure estate
- Planning/migration of a substantial number of applications to a Public Cloud
- Containerization/orchestration technologies using tools – Cloud Native (Tools training will be provided)
- Recommending cloud IaaS-PaaS-CaaS adoptions
- Creating Roadmaps for Customer’s Cloud journey
- Traveling to customer sites, conferences, and related events as required
- Supporting the Sales team during pre-sales engagements related to Cloud Migration and Cloud Operating Model
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- A lot of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
- Benefits: Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Wellness Benefit (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika, access to learning platforms and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Curious about what’s behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!