We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Bid Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Working together with our sales at the group level
- Project management of larger and complex pursuits
- Collecting and improving our sales process and sales collateral
- Sales qualification and approval process development
- Collecting a repository of good RFP proposals and making answer templates for typical RFP questions
- Pricing and winning strategy
- Developing our pricing tools and pricing strategies
- Acting as winning strategy coach for pursuits
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience in complex solution selling and outsourcing pursuits
- Structured approach and capability to get things done
- Ability to handle complex bids with tight schedules together with a multinational team
- Can model costs, cash flows, and other financial elements to
- understand deal profitability and
- to be able to do financial engineering in order to meet specific customer requirements or price points
- Experience in the public sector
- Fluent communication skills in English and Norwegian
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Norway
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com