Azure Data Platform Engineer
Poznań, Wrocław, Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Katowice, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Software Development, Full-Time
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Azure Data Platform Engineer.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Design, architect, and implement modern Azure data platform for our customer
- Make data accessible and usable for a new wave of data-powered apps and services
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Skills in Terraform
- Experience in Azure Infrastructure
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- At least one of the following skill sets:
- Datalake (Databricks, ADLS2)
- Datawarehouse, DBs and Reporting
- at least one of the following is a must-have: Teradata, Synapse, Oracle
- nice to have: Cognos, Tableau
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes architecture and best practices for running stateful workloads like databases
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with Postgres and Azure SQL specifically
- Familiarity with Azure services and integration with Kubernetes, including Azure Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Azure DevOps
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to optimize database performance and troubleshoot issues related to scalability and reliability in a distributed environment like Kubernetes
- Azure ML (CLI, SDK), Azure MLOps, Python
- Ideally having AI-900 (AI fundamentals), Dp-100 (Data Science Associate), and AI-102 (AI Engineer Associate) certifications
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- ETL experience specifically with Data factory
- Knowledge in the following Azure Infrastructure Areas: storage, Key Vault, AMl workspaces, networking, monitoring
- Azure Knowledge with experience in Analytics and Data Processing
- Microsoft Data Catalogue with Microsoft Purview
- FinOps tools / Git / Unix / PowerShell
- Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS)
- Software Architecture experience
- Project management skills
- Prior consultancy experience
- Communication skills in German
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com