Azure Cloud Software Developer
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, Sweden
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Software Developer.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Work exclusively with Cloud-based architectures
- Act as a developer and subject matter expert on delivery engagements for customers with responsibility for the specification, development, testing, and implementation of complex cloud-native applications
- Work as part of a development team, helping drive delivery best practices e.g. branching strategy, testing methodology, CI/CD, and pipelines
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms, and frameworks, automated testing, deployment and release pipelines, capacity planning, and launch reviews
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and release velocity
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience developing cloud-native applications on Azure
- Experience working with microservice architecture and serverless development e.g. using Azure Functions
- Proficient in .NET and related technologies (.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Developing Infrastructure as Code templates with technologies such as ARM templates, Bicep, or Terraform
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Proficient in Typescript, Node.js, and/or Python
- Knowledge or experience of Security standards
- Experience in the Swedish market
- Communication skills in Swedish
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel to Sweden and other locations in Europe is required.
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work
- Local benefits such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com