Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect for our team in Poland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Trusted advisor role for high-profile enterprise businesses
- Following customer projects from start to release
- Supporting internal team (managed cloud) when needed
- Using best practices to design customer environments
- Giving design recommendations to a technical team or pre-sales activities
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Poland and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Ability to design and implement cloud solutions using Azure services and tools, based on your hands-on experience in cloud architecture patterns for development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure services and tools, and their integration with various cloud platforms and technologies
- Experience in coding and scripting using PowerShell, Bash, Python, or similar languages, preparing templates using ARM, Bicep or Terraform
- Understanding and the ability to apply security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database concepts and technologies to cloud solutions
- Acting as a customer consultant and a pre-sales expert, and demonstrating a proactive and positive attitude towards cloud solutions
- Proven ability to actively engage with customers, coupled with a collaborative team-oriented approach to support and enhance the overall customer experience
- Fluent communication skills in English
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of cloud-based systems using laaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions, and applying different architecture models as needed
- Solid engineering/technical background and hands-on experience to conceptualize, strategize, and architect cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure services and tools
- Windows and/or Linux sys operation background with ability to manage and troubleshoot
- DevOps skills and experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for cloud solutions using available services and tools
- Hands-on experience with laC managing and optimizing cloud solutions using available services and tools
- Experience working with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and ability to deploy and manage
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.