Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing cloud infrastructure to deep-diving with our customers by giving workshops and design recommendations to technical teams and stakeholders
- You will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud account team
- Having the opportunity to engage with our customers from the very start of the customer journey to the cloud and own your role in the customer projects until it’s finished
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Finland and other locations in Europe is required.
We are looking for you to check our requirements within the:
- Hands-on experience with network, security, storage, and databases within Azure
- You know your way around the building blocks of Azure
- Hands-on experience with automation and Infrastructure-as-Code tools (like Terraform, or similar)
- You like automating tasks and hate doing manual changes
- Experience with scripting
- Comfortable in one programming language (like C#, Python, bash)
- Comfortable with the shell and Azure-CLI tool
- You use scripting to automate and create glue code between services
- Communicating, designing, and guiding the implementations of our customer cloud solutions
- We favor clear-minded, curiosity, and attention to detail over extensive but messy knowledge
Your key skills:
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- Understanding of on-premises technologies (like VM-ware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Experience in backend programming with languages (C#, Java, Go, or similar)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, GKE)
- Azure DevOps Toolkit
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.