Azure Cloud Architect
Copenhagen, DK; Aarhus, DK; Aalborg, Denmark
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing cloud infrastructure to deep-diving with our customers by giving workshops and design recommendations to technical teams and stakeholders
- You will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud account team
- You will therefore have the opportunity to engage with our customers from the very start of the customer journey to the cloud and own your role in the customer projects until it’s finished
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- An understanding of on-premises technologies (like VM-ware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Experience in backend programming with languages (C#, Java, Go, or similar)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, GKE)
- Azure DevOps Toolkit
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- Fluent communication skills in English; Danish is considered a plus
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work (2 days remote, 3 in the office, or more if you like)
- Local benefits such as six weeks of annual leave, pension package, health, and care benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com