Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS Partner Sales Manager for our team in Germany.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Defining and enhancing the Go-to-Market strategy for our AWS business in Germany based on global AWS & Nordcloud Partnering strategy
- Delivering and exceeding the jointly agreed partnership metrics (pipeline, revenue, ARR) with AWS
- Driving determined AWS-related business development, sales growth, networking, and account development in customer enterprise environments together with AWS
- Driving local marketing (i.e. campaigns, conferences, industry-specific publications) initiatives jointly with AWS and IBM
- Elevating from a highly successful business development related to a trusted multi-service multi-industry partnership providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including the global AWS alliance team, product management, and marketing
- Working closely with account teams, our global alliance team, and AWS different stakeholders
Your key skills:
- Several years of professional experience in sales
- AWS sell-with, and AWS partnership knowledge
- AWS cloud practitioner certification or an AWS technical certification
- Understanding of different AWS funding programs and their related processes
- Understanding of how different AWS funding programs can accelerate the customer’s cloud transformation
- Proven network/relationship management with different stakeholders at AWS in Germany
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support AWS sales and campaigns, and to create new opportunities
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.