Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer for our team in Norway.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Working in our close-knit team of 4-6 professionals and a service line of several teams who support each other and share knowledge actively
- Developing, maintaining, and debugging automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Advising our customers on how to generally adopt the best possible service composition of public cloud-based services and tools
- Contributing to the development of internal automation tools and products owned by the squad
- Supporting and assisting other developers, engineers, architects, and administrators
- Building long-term relationships with our customers – the infrastructure you support and the code you write will power some of the most influential services in Norway and abroad. Get to know some of our customer case examples
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Norway and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with automation and IaC tools (Terraform, Ansible, or similar)
- Programming experience in general and specifically Python skills
- Administration or DevOps experience with Kubernetes
- Linux & Windows system administration experience
- Basics in networking skills
- Solid skills in Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to think in an abstract way
- Ability to find joy in problem solving and take pride in your work
- Strong motivation, capabilities to learn new, and ambition to grow to the next level!
- Contributing to Nordcloud’s internal community and enabling the best collaboration between colleagues
- Self-organized ways of working
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Native communication skills in Norwegian
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Experience in deploying and/or operating Oracle or SQL Servers
- Experience working in international environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with AWS Cloud migration solutions
- AWS DevOps or Solutions Architect Certificate
- Experience in Azure or Google Cloud
- Understanding of agile methodologies
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.