We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Giving workshops and designing recommendations for a technical team
- You’ll become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team
- You’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Sweden and other locations in Europe is required.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS (other public clouds such as Azure and Google Cloud are a plus)
- Hands-on experience with automation and Infrastructure-as-Code tools (like Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar)
- You prefer automating tasks over manual changes
- Experience with scripting
- Comfortable in one programming language (like Python, Bash)
- Comfortable with the shell and AWS CLI
- You use scripting to automate and create glue code between services
- Knowledge and experience around DevOps/DevSecOps and/or Platform Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience working within the EU
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- An understanding of on-premises technologies (like VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker)
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work within the country of Sweden
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
- Local benefits such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com