Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect for our team in Sweden.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Giving workshops and designing recommendations for a technical team
- You’ll become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team
- You’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Sweden and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Knowledge and 3+ years hands-on experience with AWS (other public clouds such as Azure and Google Cloud are a plus)
- Hands-on experience with automation and Infrastructure-as-Code tools (like Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar)
- You prefer automating tasks over manual changes
- Experience with scripting
- Comfortable in one programming language (like Python, Bash)
- Comfortable with the shell and AWS CLI
- You use scripting to automate and create glue code between services
- Knowledge and experience around DevOps/DevSecOps and/or Platform Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience working within the EU
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- An understanding of on-premises technologies (like VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker)
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
Nordcloud values diversity and is dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.