AWS Cloud Architect
Copenhagen, DK; Aarhus, DK; Aalborg, Denmark
As an AWS Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data. Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing CM infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you’ll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
Ideally, you’re bringing the following skills with you:
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS). GCP and/or Azure are a plus.
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Creating solution architectures
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- CI/CD environments
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Would be a plus if you already understand security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage, and database
- As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, the possibility to travel up to 25% in Denmark and other locations in Europe is highly appreciated.
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities and the freedom to choose to work remotely
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, GitHub. We’d love to see some of your public code samples! 😉
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must be currently living in the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.