Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Architect for our team in Austria.
Our teams of Cloud Architects and Engineers help build our customers’ cloud platforms, pipelines, and tools. You’ll work directly with customers, and each of us should be able to explain technical content to people who are less familiar with the technology. You will participate in regular remote meetings and visit customer sites as needed to discuss the specific solutions that will be implemented on the customer side.
Day-to-day work can range from assisting with customer proposals, to designing customer environments, to implementing configuration management infrastructure, taking a step back and making design recommendations to a technical team or pre-sales activities. Your expertise will be valued by our sales team, who you will assist in developing new products and offerings.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and Big Data
- Implementation of configuration management infrastructures
- Being as a trusted advisor to high-level organizations
- Supporting customer projects from inception to release
- Supporting a team of managed clouds as needed
For us, delivering high quality solutions is more important than simply “getting the job done”.
Your key skills:
- Hands-on experience with cloud architecture design and/or cloud architecture patterns for development
- Advanced knowledge of Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Solid technical background/practical experience with cloud solution design, strategy, and architecture
- Windows and/or Linux systems experience
- Previous experience developing and deploying systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as experience with various architectural models
- DevOps skills to lead a team and provide guidance to the customer
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of security, networking, virtualization, load balancers, storage, and database
- Experience with container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Hands-on experience with IaC for managing the cloud
- Programming/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell or similar)
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.