We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an AWS/Azure FinOps Specialist.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Supporting our customers in relation to cloud capacity usage, invoicing, and reporting
- Monitoring cloud providers in search for new optimization opportunities
- Assisting other employees in terms of cloud analysis and cost related topics
- Participating in FinOps projects
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
- Making automation in the team
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Strong AWS or Azure Cloud knowledge
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) & Python
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data
- Capacity to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- A drive to learn new tools
- Good communication skills & openness to new ideas
- Fluent communication skills in English
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Experience in cloud cost management tools via Google Cloud
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get & process data from external sources
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com