Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an AWS/Azure Cloud Application Development Lead for our team in Poland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Ensuring our cloud-native application development approach remains cutting-edge by staying informed on the latest industry technologies and best practices, and implementing them effectively across our green and brown field application projects
- Collaborating with clients to understand their needs and providing tailored, innovative solutions for new project opportunities
- Fostering an active and engaged developer community by organizing knowledge-sharing sessions, workshops, meetups, and more
- Proactively contributing to the development of offerings and enhancing the knowledge and expertise of our sales teams and delivery organization
- Taking on hands-on project work, serving in various roles such as lead developer, hands-on architect, scrum master, or product owner within customer projects
Your key skills:
- 10+ years of experience working in both green and brown field software development projects, doing also hands-on work and architecting
- 5+ years of experience building applications running on top of AWS and/or Azure
- Experience of leading and developing business
- Experience of working in an agile software development team and developing agile ways of working in both team and organizational levels
- Excellent communication, presentation, argumentation, and stakeholder management skills, solution-oriented mindset and capability to challenge the status quo in a professional and diplomatic way
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership of tasks from their inception to completion
- Experience in working with multinational, partially remote teams
- Fluent communication skills in English
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours
- hybrid working model (UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark)
- remote working model (Poland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland)
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package vary from country to country, better talk to our recruiters to find out more about what is offered in the chosen location
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.