Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an Assistant Controller for our team in Finland.
The position is based in Helsinki, Finland, but the role is global, supporting all Nordcloud legal entities across Europe.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Supporting the Controllers and Directors in the finance and accounting department with various tasks
- Supporting the formulation and implementation of control systems within the organization
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable and supporting with the processes
- Participating in monthly and yearly financial closings
- Assisting in treasury and procurement matters as well as external audits
- Other finance and accounting tasks
Your key skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in accounting and finance
- Relevant educational background, e.g., Master’s degree in Finance
- A “can do” attitude and eagerness to develop skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership in everyday tasks
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com