Account Executive Public Cloud (German/French, 60-100%)
Zürich, CH; Geneva, CH; Bern, CH; Basel, CH; Lausanne, CH; Lugano, CH; St. Gallen, Switzerland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Account Executive Public Cloud with German or French language.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Account Executives at Nordcloud align with the company’s strategic objectives and grow revenue and market share at designated Enterprise accounts within manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services while improving customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
You will hunt for new accounts and foster them into larger ones. We are looking for self-starters, driven, and proactive sales professionals who want to develop their careers within our scale-up environment.
Your daily work:
- Acting as a trusted cloud advisor for the target customers
- Building relationships with C-level and senior executives at current and potential clients
- Crafting and leading compelling proposals based on customers’ request
- Winning new customers in manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services
- Fostering customer relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Expanding new cloud services to existing customers
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Switzerland is required.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- You are able to work 60% or more (part-time is welcome as well)
- You have a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in computer science or natural science
- 5+ years of sales experience in IT consulting or similar service companies
- You are at least practitioner (or equivalent) certified on AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Bring an established customer network in manufacturing, healthcare, or financial services
- Track record in selling cloud-based engagements in Switzerland
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Customer-first attitude and experience in serving large-scale customers
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English and German or French
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Switzerland
- Local benefits such as 27 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com