Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an Account Executive for our team in Germany.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Building up and maintain relevant client and partner relationships
- Developing of new client opportunities with a consultative problem solving approach
- Building proposals and propositions based on Nordcloud’s capabilities by shaping fitting solutions for clients
- Working closely with account teams and a partner organization of Microsoft, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Participating in and developing new marketing initiatives ongoing in the German market
- Pipeline management, financial management of opportunities and contribution to revenue and profitability forecasting with common CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing agreements with clients
- Working closely with legal and finance teams to ensure the smooth execution of contracts
Your key skills:
We are particularly looking to hire someone who brings a strong focus on consultative and solution sales and considers themselves a natural partner to their customer. Additionally, we are looking for the following skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the public cloud sector
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of at least one of the Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud or AWS)
- Various years experience working in an industry (e.g., Financial Services), driving Cloud transformation, and/or relevant work experience (e.g., System Integrators, IT Consulting, Management Consulting or Technology Companies)
- Proven network/relationship within the local market and an industry
- A general understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g., DevOps), and how to enable full scale cloud transformations
- Ability to consult and sell with client focus, influencing and negotiating with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility, up to CxO level
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.