Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1900 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
As part of our continued growth, we are now looking for an Account Chief Technology Officer.
Your daily work will include:
- Working as a technical leader with credible hands on skills that is able to challenge conventional thinking around IT and cloud platforms
- Highly client facing and well versed on current market and IT trends are having real impacts on the market
- Acting as a bridge between the C-Suite level and front line technical people, working closely with both of them
- Splitting your time between accounts to provide strategic guidance and on technical matters
- Selling and defining the best technical and cost efficient solutions that meets the needs of our customers
- Working on creating roadmaps and workshops for the client
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the Norcloud community
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Highly proactive and driven – show customer that you can lead the discussion and provide information to decision making
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Solid understanding and experience working in the FSI sector
- Understanding of the industry trends and how to adapt those to the customer needs – follow up the trends and upcoming changes
- Experience in building structure with regular meetings or discussion sessions with decision makers
- Extensive knowledge in public cloud offerings from a consultancy background
- Your background could e.g. be as an Enterprise Architect or a technical background but more recent years worked with driving customer engagements
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- Hybrid work (4 days remote, 1 day in your local UK office, or more if you like)
- Generous individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop, accessories) and ways of working
- Benefits such as up to 7% matched pension contributions, extensive private health care, Bupa dental plan, and a seasonal ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity and parental leave
- Gym expense or well-being monthly allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Learn more at nordcloud.com