Are you driven by continuous learning? Do you appreciate an environment where you get to work with various different solutions using state-of-the-art technologies? We are looking for Application Specialists in our Managed Cloud Applications team to work with us on our customers’ bespoke software solutions!
Your daily work:
- You will work in our close-knit team of 17 professionals who support each other and share knowledge actively.
- You will work during office hours and fulfill customer requests ranging from support, troubleshooting, and access management to custom reporting and configuration changes.
- Requests, which require changes to the system itself, such as new features, you will define, develop and deploy in collaboration with your developer teammates and the customer - we are happy to support you whenever needed!
- You'll also be supporting and assisting developers, cloud architects, and administrators. You get to build long-term relationships with our customers as all of our team members serve their needs together.
What we would like to see:
- Tech experience, for example, one these backgrounds or similar
- Working as an application specialist or other technical support role
- Working in QA / software testing
- Working in data engineering
- Linux/Unix/Windows system admin or network admin
- Building and maintaining websites or being otherwise involved in web technologies
- Some experience in either programming or public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish
- Strong motivation, capabilities to learn new, and passion to grow to the next level!
- "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!