When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Azure Account Executives at Nordcloud are responsible for a combination of new business development and managing & leading existing customers across a defined territory. They align with the company's strategic objectives, grow revenue and market share at designated Enterprise accounts while improving customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
Your key responsibilities:
- Achieving sales targets for allocated growth accounts by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for the target customers by developing a deep understanding of their business.
- Developing and building relationships with C-level and senior executives at current and potential clients, both at the strategic and tactical levels in governance.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Implementing solution-based and challenger approaches to selling while managing complex sales processes.
- Ensuring that current and new clients implement strategies that maximize Nordclud’s value proposition, including infrastructure, application, and consulting portfolio.
- Working closely with our partners at especially Microsoft Azure, but also Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing.
- Representing Nordcloud in the public and media by attending trade shows and special events.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- minimum 5 years of experience in B2B/B2B2C sales within the area of IT Consulting / Technology
- minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- strong vision and experience with a proven track record on how to approach customers and prospects with a public cloud offering
- proven ability to sell solutions solving customer’s business challenges, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- experience in adopting the Challenger sales methodology in all client interactions
- experience in working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior Executives within customer’s IT and business functions
- expertise in enterprise RFP processes
- excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment
- customer-first attitude and experience in serving large-scale customers
- drive, passion, and team spirit
- fluent written and spoken English
Following skills would make us even more impressed:
- Experience in Cloud Services technical offering, processes, and tools.
- Public cloud experience (Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform, AWS,).
Position requires some travel to client sites, conferences, and other engagements (subject to covid-19 restrictions). You should be hands-on, no task is too small for you, and you thrive in an environment where employees have the freedom to make their own decisions. You always go the extra mile to deliver high-quality results.
- We win together. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries, brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We grow together. You have lots of opportunities to develop yourself while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge-sharing culture including Open Community events etc.
- We make a difference. You have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies. We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like certificates paid, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind.
Check out our Instagram profile to get more insights into the daily life at Nordcloud!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!