Nordcloud Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
Nordcloud, the European leader in cloud services, today announced it has successfully achieved its VMware Cloud on AWS VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Nordcloud is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Nordcloud has an established track record delivering fast, risk-free migrations to cloud with VMware,” said Ilja Summala, Chief Technology Officer, Nordcloud. “We’re proud to be at the vanguard of achieving this VMware Master Services Competency. This accomplishment demonstrates our commitment to helping organisations get quick wins with public cloud – while providing an effective foundation for long-term value.”
“VMware is pleased to recognise Nordcloud for achieving its VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Nordcloud are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value Nordcloud as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Desktop and Mobility – Designates expertise in designing, installing, and maintaining VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon solutions with deep understanding of and execution in desktop and mobility design principles and methodologies to deliver a scalable and reliable digital workspace.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It’s a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage public cloud in a way that balances quick ins, immediate savings and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.
Get in Touch.
Let’s discuss how we can help with your cloud journey. Our experts are standing by to talk about your migration, modernisation, development and skills challenges.